Amazon Growth Lead
Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specializing in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of its clients’ growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenue and optimize their return on investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Founded in 2019 by consultants coming from finance, strategy and data-science backgrounds, we take marketing from an art to a science, unlocking steady and sustainable growth for our clients and helping to acquire and retain their customers online. Our clients are fast-growing digital native companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. Growing at a very fast pace (+80% in 2021) while remaining fully financially independent, we are now a team of 30+ and aim at becoming the regional leader in growth marketing by 2024. Agile and ambitious, we believe excellence starts with people’s empowerment and wellness at work. We pride ourselves in fostering a company culture which provides purpose at work and room to grow as a better person.
What you will be responsible for
In the context where marketplaces are quite recent in the region and progressively becoming a major distribution channel, you will be responsible for the success of a clients’ portfolio. Your scope involve the following actions
- Meet your clients to understand their business model as well as the deep dynamics of their industry to identify where our expertise can have a significant impact
- Design a growth strategy for your clients’ store in Amazon
- Lead on your clients growth on other relevant marketplaces
- Present and convince your client of your approach
- Lead and coordinate the execution of the strategy
- Ensure success of client’s portfolio on an ongoing basis by increasing their sales
- Be responsible of the development of Amazon expertise at Acquisit
As we are a fast-growing company, your missions and responsibilities will evolve along with our activity and your experience.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in data-marketing firm
- 2+ years experience in Amazon PPC and Amazon store optimization
- Excellent Knowledge of Amazon ecosystem
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to build and present a strategy
- Ability to engage clients and build long term relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Business acumen
- Ability to build and present a strategy
- Fluent English
- Results-driven and proactive profile, with good interpersonal skills
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Knowledge of e-retail intelligence platforms (Profitero…)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of BI tools (tableau, google data studio, power BI)
What’s in there for you
We are on a mission to create one of the best working environments in the region.
- Join an inspiring team of 35+ people, among the best at what at they do and building every day the future of growth marketing
- Be part of a fast-growing company that impacts the regional digital ecosystem
- Wellness at work: we believe in a work/life balance and we care for personal growth and offer dedicated budgets for personal development activities (sports, languages classes, coding courses…)
- Enjoy a competitive package: fixed and performance bonus
- Flexible working conditions: we are strong believers in a hybrid model, some team members are full remote
- Modern office in the heart of JLT with dedicated parking space
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Yearly flight tickets for home country travel
- 25 working days off per year
- Frequent team activities and gatherings
- Special offers and discounts at most of our clients
How to apply?
We are very selective in our process to find the very best talents who will help us to build the leading growth marketing firm in the region.
- Step 1: our Talent Acquisition team introduces the company /role and gets to know you.
- Step 2: one of our founders shares more info about our vision, answers your questions and will be interested in your expertise.
- Step 3: Founder and a senior manager will share a situational case to understand your approach, coupled with a logic test.
- Step 4: Cultural fit interview
Approx process time : 4/5 weeks. We promise we won’t ask you brain teasers but stick to role-related questions and actual business cases.
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard