Business Expansion Manager
Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specialized in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of its clients’ growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenues and optimize their return-on-investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Our clients are fast growing e-commerce companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. We are growing extremely fast in the GCC market and have ambitious growth targets in terms of client acquisition.
What we offer
In the context of fast growth in the region we are looking for a Business Expansion Manager. You will take the lead on every aspect of our business expansion practice from prospect identification to closing deals right through the design of a strategic approach for each lead.You will join a company of 30+ forward thinkers, among the best data-driven growth experts in the region. You will get their support when it comes to strategic approach design and be able to rely on their expertise during pitch. You will report directly to the founders, who will enhance your actions with the strong network they have established in the digital ecosystem.
What you will be responsible for
- Inbound leads management: receive, qualify and engage with incoming leads
- Outbound leads generation and management: identify and qualify prospects, understand prospect’s needs and caliber Acquisit’s engagement level
- Identify RFPs and ensure the company qualifies to respond
- Lead the strategic approach of the offers, with the support of the operational team
- Establish pricing of the offer
- Design proposal’s decks, present them to prospects and close deals
- Draft engagement contract
- Monitor commercial performance thanks to CRM management
- Expand the company’s footprint in the regional ecosystem by taking part into industry related events and webinars
- Monitor digital marketing industry trends to nurture the company mid and long term strategy
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate would be a strategy consultant with a strong background in data and media and an interest to develop client solutions.
- A strong appetite for client’s relationship and ability to develop client solutions in a consulting environment or in a company related to the digital industry
- Excellent presentation skills spoken and written (proven ppt skills, ability to synthesize ideas in slides)
- Knowledge of the regional business ecosystem and its habits thanks to a previous experience in the country
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to identify opportunities
- Proven ability to build relationships and trust with decision makers of middle size and big companies
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing in general, applied to e-commerce in particular
- Fluent English, Arabic would be a plus
- High drive for success and results-driven
- Indisputable work ethics
- 4-6 years experience in top-tier consulting firm
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at firstname.lastname@example.org We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are very selective in our process to find the very best talents who will help us to build the leading growth firm in the region. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard