Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specialising in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of its clients’ growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenue and optimize their return on investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Founded in 2019 by consultants coming from finance, strategy and data-science backgrounds, we take marketing from an art to a science, unlocking steady and sustainable growth for our clients and helping to acquire and retain their customers online. Our clients are fast-growing digital native companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. Growing at a very fast pace (+80% in 2021) while remaining fully financially independent, we are now a team of 30+ and aim at becoming the regional leader in growth marketing by 2024. Agile and ambitious, we believe excellence starts with people’s empowerment and wellness at work. We pride ourselves in fostering a company culture which provides purpose at work and room to grow as a better person.
What we offer
Coached by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of digital advertising. We will help you catch up with its trends and push you to tackle its future. You will become an expert on the fast evolving Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems as well as cutting-edge data-management tools (Google data Studio, Tableau, Big Query) while developing your analytical skills, your strategic thinking, and your client presentation skills.
What you will be responsible for
- Meet clients to understand their CRM needs: prospection organization, lead qualification, …
- Help the strategist to design a CRM structure and activation plan for your client
- Define KPIs and create dashboard to monitor
- Analyze and report performances
- Ensure strong operational support to your clients’ portfolio
As we are a fast-growing company, your missions and responsibilities will evolve along with our activity and your experience.
Who we are looking for
- Very strong analytical skills
- Quick learner
- Good common sense
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel / Google Sheet
- CRM setup and activation knowledge
- Fluent English
- Results-driven and proactive profile, with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HubSpot
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Knowledge of BI tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI)
- Knowledge of main CRMs (Salesforce, Zoho, D365, Customer.io)
- Knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the main advertising platforms of the industry (Facebook, Google Ads, Doubleclick, Amazon)
How to apply?
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at email@example.com. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying 3 questions. They will then go through 3 interviews to test their analytical skills, their abilities to understand various business models as well as their ability to be part of a fast learning team. We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard