Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specializing in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of its client’s growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenue and optimize their return on investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Founded in 2019 by consultants coming from finance, process, and data-science backgrounds, we take marketing from an art to a science, unlocking steady and sustainable growth for our clients and helping to acquire and retain their customers online.
Our clients are fast-growing digital native companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. Growing at a very fast pace (+80% in 2022) while remaining fully financially independent, we are now a team of 50+ and aim at becoming the regional leader in growth marketing by 2024. Agile and ambitious, we believe excellence starts with people’s empowerment and wellness at work. We pride ourselves in fostering a company culture that provides purpose at work and room to grow as a better person.
What we offer
Mentored by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of digital advertising. We will make you catch up with its trends and push you to evolve as fast as it is. You will be trained to become an expert in implementing campaigns on the most advanced online advertising platforms in the market (Snapchat, Google ads, Facebook ads, Smartly, TikTok …)
What you will be responsible for
- Assist the account management team with the implementation of campaigns and ads on advertising
platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, google, etc.
- Support the account management team in running analysis and creating reports about the investment
- Assist the account management team with the formatting of client presentations.
- As we are a fast-growing company, your missions will evolve along with our activity and your experience.
Who we are looking for
- Detail-oriented and Zero mistake mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & Powerpoint
- Fluent English
- Results-driven, efficient and proactive profile
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the main advertising platforms (Facebook ads, google ads)
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Knowledge of other advertising platforms (Snapchat ads, doubleclick, amazon, Twitter, …)
- Knowledge of BI tools (tableau, google data studio, Power BI)
- Knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
What’s in there for you
We are on a mission to create one of the best working environments in the region.
- Join an inspiring team of 50+ people, among the best at what they do and building every day the future of growth marketing
- Be part of a fast-growing company that impacts the regional digital ecosystem
- Wellness at work: we believe in a work/life balance, care for personal growth, and offer dedicated budgets for personal development activities (sports, language classes, coding courses…)
- Modern office in the heart of JLT
- Frequent team activities and gatherings
- Special offers and discounts at most of our clients
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph at the core of the email to email@example.com.
The selected candidates will have to send a video replying to 3 questions. They will then go through one interview to test their skills, and their ability to be part of a fast-learning team.
We are looking for talents to join this exciting adventure.
Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard