Who we are
Founded in 2019, Acquisit is a fast-growing company specialized in data-driven advertising and data analytics. Acquisit’s mission is to help its clients generate more revenues and optimize their return-on-investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Most of our clients are fast-growing e-commerce companies or big corporations transitioning to data-driven marketing. We have a very strong ambition to grow in the Middle-Eastern and African markets and are looking for exceptional team members to join our Dubai office.
What we offer
Teamed with an analyst, and coached by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of digital advertising. We will help you catch up with its trends and push you to tackle its future. You will become an expert on the most advanced online advertising platforms in the market (Doubleclick, Google ads, Facebook ads, Smartly) as well as cutting-edge data-management tools (Google data Studio, Tableau, Big Query) while developing your analytical skills, your strategic thinking, and your client presentation skills.
What you will be responsible for
- Meet clients to understand their business model as well as the deep dynamics of their industry to identify where our expertise can make a significant impact on their company
- Design an online marketing strategic vision for your client as well as an acquisition plan
- Turn this plan into tactical activations by building a strong rationale based on data research on the different tools at disposal (market studies, audience planner, keyword planner, first-party database)
- Present your findings to the client and convince them of your approach
- Together with the analyst, implement your recommendations into actual experiments
- Analyze and report performances to the client
- Ensure strong operational support to your clients’ portfolio
As we are a fast-growing company, your missions and responsibilities will evolve along with our activity and your experience.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in a consulting firm or equivalent
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to synthetize and present complex ideas to clients
- Very good presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent English
- Results-driven and proactive profile, with good interpersonal skills
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Knowledge of the main platforms of the industry (facebook, google ads, doubleclick, amazon)
- Knowledge of BI tools (tableau, google data studio, power BI)
- Knowledge of VBA
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
How to apply?
Send your resume and a short paragraph as the core of the email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying some question. They will then go through 3 interviews to test their analytical skills, their abilities to understand various business models as well as their abilities to be part of a fast learning team. We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard