Junior Digital Graphic Designer
Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specializing in data-driven advertising and data analytics to serve its clients’ growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenue and optimize their return-on-investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Founded in 2019 by consultants coming from finance, strategy and data-science backgrounds, we take marketing from an art to a science, unlocking steady and sustainable growth for our clients and helping to acquire and retain their customers online. Our clients are fast growing digital native companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. Growing at a very fast pace (+80% in 2021) while remaining fully financially independent, we are now a team of 30+ and aim at becoming the regional leader in growth marketing by 2024. Agile and ambitious, we believe excellence starts with people’s empowerment and wellness at work. We pride ourselves in fostering a company culture which provides purpose at work and room to grow as a better person.
What will you be responsible for
- Be an integral part of the creative team and participate in elaborating works and ideas.
- Being able to work from start to finish on a project, as well as following a brief and respecting brand guidelines.
- Creating well-rounded advertising and marketing materials that adhere to basic graphic design principles (typography, information hierarchy, kerning, leading, alignment, orphans, and widows).
- Delivering high-quality design work across multiple mediums, from print to digital to motion graphics, focusing on creative ads and on-time completion of briefs.
Who are we looking for
If you are an innovative, creative and curious designer, eager to work in a fast-moving environment, working on exciting projects with an international impact … join our team!
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.
- With experience in video production and content creation
- Must be able to translate the design into animation/motion graphics
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines to deliver high-quality work on time
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
What’s in there for you
We are on a mission to create one of the best working environments in the region.
- Join a inspiring team of 40+ people, among the best at what at they do and building every day the future of growth marketing
- Be part of a fast-growing company that impacts the regional digital ecosystem
- Wellness at work: we believe in a work/life balance and we care for personal growth and offer dedicated budgets for personal development activities (sports, languages classes, coding courses…)
- Enjoy a competitive package: fixed and performance bonus
- Flexible working conditions: working hours that fit well in your personal life – ideal for mother/father. We are strong believers in hybrid model, some team members are full remote
- Modern office in the heart of JLT
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Yearly flight tickets for home country travel
- 25 working days off per year
- Frequent team activities and gatherings
- Special offers and discounts at most of our clients
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying to 3 questions. They will then go through 2 interviews to test their skills.
We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard