Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specializing in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of its client’s growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenue and optimize their return on investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Founded in 2019 by consultants coming from finance, process, and data-science backgrounds, we take marketing from an art to a science, unlocking steady and sustainable growth for our clients and helping to acquire and retain their customers online.
Our clients are fast-growing digital native companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. Growing at a very fast pace (+80% in 2022) while remaining fully financially independent, we are now a team of 50+ and aim at becoming the regional leader in growth marketing by 2024. Agile and ambitious, we believe excellence starts with people’s empowerment and wellness at work. We pride ourselves in fostering a company culture that provides purpose at work and room to grow as a better person.
What we offer
Coached by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of growth marketing. You will become a true expert on Search Engine Optimization strategies, tactics and implementation and be part of the growth squad we develop for our clients. While you gain experience in your field, you will be exposed to many industries and develop a bespoke approach enabling you to identify SEO-based growth opportunities for almost any business.
What you will be responsible for
Executing the operations for existing and new clients. You will be involved in all SEO activities from the prospect’s meeting to the execution of the work and reporting to the SEO team leader. Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Perform SEO Audits for clients
- Delivering training sessions to clients on both technical and editorial subjects
- Setting up monthly monitoring: crawls, position tracking
- Establishing semantic studies
- Building SEO roadmaps (including technical, structural, editorial, and link-building recommendations) and making sure that every action has been implemented properly
- Communicating with developers and helping them implement your recommendations
- Help in developing the activity: building materials for prospect’s meeting, pitch, RFPs
- Identify influencers on different social platforms and categorize them based on technical metrics
Who we are looking for
- At least 1-2 years of SEO experience in an agency
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, OnCrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahref
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best SEO practices
- Overall understanding of paid search
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Google spreadsheets in particular pivot tables, concatenates, and index match
- Results-driven and proactive profile, with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Undisputable work ethics
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of French (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Google scripts
- Knowledge about the TOP influencers present in the region (UAE, KSA, Kuwait, etc)
What’s in there for you
We are on a mission to create one of the best working environments in the region.
- Join an inspiring team of 50+ people, among the best at what they do and building every day the future of growth marketing
- Be part of a fast-growing company that impacts the regional digital ecosystem
- Wellness at work: we believe in a work/life balance and we care for personal growth and offer dedicated budgets for personal development activities (sports, language classes, coding courses…)
- Enjoy a competitive package: fixed and performance bonus
- Modern office in the heart of JLT with dedicated parking space
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Yearly flight tickets for home-country travel
- 25 working days of holidays per year
- Frequent team activities and gatherings
- Special offers and discounts at most of our clients
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at email@example.com. The selected candidates will go through interviews to test their analytical skills.
We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual flight ticket) and a very competitive salary.
We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard