Who we are
Founded in 2019, ACQUISIT is a fast-growing company specialized in data-driven advertising and data analytics. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenues and/or optimize their return-on-investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Most of our clients are fast growing e-commerce companies or big corporations transitioning to data-driven marketing. Currently underserved in the region, we have the strong conviction that SEO is a key success driver as well as a competitive advantage for any player willing to grow and operate a sustainable e-commerce business. In this context, we are looking for exceptional individuals with a strong onboarded SEO knowledge to join our SEO team based in Dubai,.
What we offer
As one of the key element of the growth squad that we deploy for each clients, you will be in charge of the success of SEO operations across a portfolio of clients. Functionally, you will be part of our SEO team currently composed of experienced SEO manager, with who will share best practices and latest trends.
What you will be responsible for
- You will be involved in all SEO activities from the prospect’s meeting to execution of the work
- You will own and execute various tasks such as SEO audits, semantic studies as well SEO training session to our clients
- You will build SEO holistic roadmaps that include technical, structural, editorial and link-building recommendations and follow on their implementation.
- You will be in charge of the client’s SEO success and as such you set up quality control process (crawls, position tracking) and well as reporting session that can technical, tactical or strategic
- You will help in the development of the activity: prospect’s meeting, pitch, RFPs
Who we are looking for
- At least 4 years of SEO experience agency side
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, On Crawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahref
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent Arabic (written and spoken)
- Results-driven and proactive profile, with excellent communication skills
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Data Studio and any other visualization platforms is a plus
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyze, test, validate and report public web usage data
- Business experience in the Middle East
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at email@example.com. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying 3 questions. They will then go through 3 interviews to test their analytical skills.
We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard