Analyst and strategy
Who we are
Founded in 2019, ACQUISIT is a fast-growing company specialized in data-driven advertising and data analytics. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenues and/or optimize their return-on-investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Most of our clients are fast growing e-commerce companies or established corporations transitioning to data-driven marketing. We have a very strong ambition to grow in the Middle Eastern and African markets and are looking for bright individuals to join our Dubai office.
What we offer
Coached by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of growth marketing You will become a true expert on Search engine optimization strategies, tactics and implementation and be part of the growth squad we deploy for our clients. While you gain experience on your field, you will be exposed to many industries and develop a bespoke approach enabling to identify SEO-based growth opportunities for almost any businesses.
What you will be responsible for
- Executing the operations for existing and new clients. You will be involved in all SEO activities from the prospect’s meeting to execution of the work
- SEO Audits
- Delivering training sessions to clients on both technical and editorial subjects
- Setting up monthly monitoring (crawls, position tracking)
- Establishing semantic studies in both English and Arabic
- Building SEO roadmaps (including technical, structural, editorial and link-building recommendations) and making sure that every action has been implemented properly
- Communicating with developers and help them implement your recommendations
- Help in developing the activity (prospect’s meeting, pitch, RFPs)
- Identify influencers on different social platforms and categorize them based on technical metrics
Who we are looking for
- At least 2 years of SEO experience agency side
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, On Crawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahref
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Up to date with the latest trends and best SEO practices
- Overall understanding of paid search
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Google spreadsheets in particular pivot tables, concatenates and vlookup
- Results-driven and proactive profile, with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge about the TOP influencers present in the region (UAE, KSA, Kuwait etc)
- Super organized, confident, empathetic, motivational and a pleasure to be around in a fast-paced environment
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Data Studio and any other visualization platforms is a plus
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyze, test, validate and report public web usage data
- Knowledge of Arabic (spoken and written)
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at email@example.com. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying 3 questions. They will then go through 3 interviews to test their analytical skills.
We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard