Account Analysis & Strategy
Who we are
ACQUISIT is a leading regional company specializing in data-driven advertising and data analytics at the service of its client’s growth. ACQUISIT’s mission is to help its clients to generate more revenue and optimize their return on investment by designing and executing data-driven advertising strategies online. Founded in 2019 by consultants coming from finance, process, and data-science backgrounds, we take marketing from an art to a science, unlocking steady and sustainable growth for our clients and helping to acquire and retain their customers online.
Our clients are fast-growing digital native companies or big corporations transitioning to omnichannel. Growing at a very fast pace (+80% in 2022) while remaining fully financially independent, we are now a team of 50+ and aim at becoming the regional leader in growth marketing by 2024. Agile and ambitious, we believe excellence starts with people’s empowerment and wellness at work. We pride ourselves in fostering a company culture that provides purpose at work and room to grow as a better person.
What we offer
Coached by a senior profile, you will be evolving in the fast-paced environment of digital advertising. You will become an expert on the implementation and the setup of Google Analytics, the main pixel management tool on the market (GTM, Segment, Facebook pixel) as well as cutting-edge data-management tool (Google data Studio, Tableau, Big Query…) and automation processes in general.
What you will be responsible for
- Design and set up data collection system (pixels) to optimize visibility on traffic acquisition and behavior
- Build data architecture by consolidating various data sources to serve as the back end for dynamic dashboards
- Automate bespoke processes by implementing scripts in different languages
- Interface various tools (CRM, DSP, Dashboards) to scale processes
- As we are a fast-growing company, your missions and responsibilities will evolve along with our activity and your experience.
Who we are looking for
- Installation & Architecture experience with Google Analytics
- Experience in tag architecture and analysis using tagging platforms including Google Tag Manager (GTM) to execute proper data flow
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Super organized, confident, empathetic, motivational and a pleasure to be around in a fast-paced environment
Would be a competitive advantage:
- Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, and any other analytics & visualization platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyze, test, validate and report public web usage data
- Ability to query large databases using SQL is a plus
How to apply
Send your resume and a short paragraph in the core of the email at email@example.com. The selected candidates will have to send a video replying 3 questions. They will then go through 3 interviews to test their analytical skills.
We provide a full employment package (visa, comprehensive insurance, annual ticket) and a very competitive salary. We are looking for the very best talents to join this exciting adventure. Be part of it!
“Are you looking for intellectually stimulating environment in which you can quickly grow and have a real impact on the businesses?
Get in touch”
Tim and Edouard